SK: Skunk breeder in Oregon

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at
Thu Jan 4 10:45:13 PST 2007

Ofcourse, I checked the good 'Ole U.S. of A. and theSpooted skunk(Spilogale putorius) nor the long-tailed weasel(Mustela frenata) are not listed as Protected, Endangered nor Threatened in ANY State of the Union-USE YOUR COMPUTER- KNOW what you're talking about, BEFORE you pass on any erroneous information!

SkunkLady2 at wrote:  In a message dated 1/4/2007 1:25:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
timleonyx at writes:

> Not even in Central America!!!
Well, naturally I meant in the United States.

Skunks maillist - Skunks at
To unsubscribe:

Do You Yahoo!?