SK: Skunk breeder in Oregon

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at
Thu Jan 4 10:19:05 PST 2007

i am ONLY interested in SPOTTED SKUNKS!!!

"Vasquez. Melody" <VasquezM at> wrote:
  I am looking to get in contact with a skunk breeder in Oregon. Can anyone help me?

Melody Vasquez
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by other
than the County of Sacramento or the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately
and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any
attachments thereto.

Skunks maillist - Skunks at
To unsubscribe:

Do You Yahoo!?