SK: Spotted skunks as pets

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at
Thu Feb 22 08:35:07 PST 2007

Why should I???
I felt at the time, that it was no ones business what I had crawling 'round my basement...Butt  make no mistake about it,I did BRAG awhile about them!!!

SkunkLady2 at wrote: In a message dated 2/22/2007 10:51:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
timleonyx at writes:

> I have owned exotics before-And NOBODY intervened... I enjoyed my babies
> from babyhood 'til old age.

Ahhhhhh but did you advertise it far and wide, loudly and repeatedly on the

 AOL now offers free email to
everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at
Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe:

It's here! Your new message!