SK: temperment and time

russell fitch fitchr21 at
Thu Feb 8 10:20:53 PST 2007

There is no such thing as giving a baby skunk too much attention.You could
leave them for three or four hours but be prepared to spend time with them
as soon as you return.Always get skunks neutered or they will go nuts in the
breeding season.
Our baby was pad trained from the moment we got her and as time progressed
she has made our whole house her domain,but at at her own pace.But the house
must be skunkproofed,just as you would for a small child.
Females are apparently better and were our choice.
Two would only double the trouble they can get in and they would have each
other as opposed to you.
We have had and do have many pets but by far our favorite has been our
little skunk.
Good Luck!