SK: a couple of questions

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Sun Feb 4 13:20:05 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/4/2007 3:20:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rmacki08 at yahoo.com writes:

> Does anyone know if Ruby Farms will remove the gland and/ or neuter/spay
> their skunks?  (I assume you'd have to pay extra for such services if
> available).

Yes they descent and there is no additional charge. NO reputable breeder
sells kits undescented.

They have been willing to neuter males for several years for a very small fee
and I understand that they will now spay females, though most vets have NO
idea how they can do it on babies so small. No idea what is charged for spaying.
 I just pray both procedures are total REMOVAL and not tieoffs.