SK: Skunk Scents: An enjoyable smell

Sassy Skunk sassy at skunkscents.com
Sat Feb 3 13:42:33 PST 2007

Hello Skunk Lovers,

My husband and I love skunks. We have looked into getting one as a pet, but
currently live in Utah where it is illegal. To show our love for skunks and
show others skunks are great, we have started a perfume oil brand called
Skunks Scents. You can find the top selling fragrances all named after
different skunks. If you would like to support our effort in showing
everyone that skunks don't have to smell bad, visit our website
www.skunkscents.com. Also if you have pictures, movies, or videos of cute
and adorable skunks you can email them to me and we will post them on our
site. Thanks for taking the time to read this and help spread the good word
about skunks.

Liz
(aka Sassy Skunk)