SK: legal?

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 10:49:17 PST 2007

"If ifs& buts were sugar& nuts we'd ALL have a Merry Christmas"...
  Yes, it would be nice if this World was a fair idealistic place. And yes, I agree, we should all fight for the legalization of certain exotic pets such as our Lovable skunks, but in the meantime- we should all try to help each other out of desperate spots, and YOU should not
   stifle help when it is offered Ms. Know-it -all. I think you are in for another tongue lashing!!!

SkunkLady2 at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 1/22/2007 3:19:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
timleonyx at yahoo.com writes:

> Just start your own NO KILL SKUNK SHELTER!!!

That would be nice.....but we obey the laws. For now, illegal is illegal.

Working toward getting the laws corrected....and getting
an approved Rabies vaccine for Domestic/Pen-raised skunks is
a MUCH better and MUCH wiser and MUCH safer way to go.

Skunks maillist - Skunks at rdwarf.com