SK: skunks in washington state

kimberley ferrara kmountain12 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 09:30:39 PDT 2006

I have always wanted a skunk ,since I was young when I saw  a mother and her
6 babies coming out of there den, they were so cute. but my sister 10 years
older told me don't go near them they carrie the rabies virus and you don't
know if they have it.where did this history of skunks with the virus come
from?
I know I cant have one until the laws change It sucks. but oregon and Idaho
two state that surround me allow pet skunks.
How can I help in changing the laws? Is there any petitions out their that I
can sign?