SK: SAP Show registration

Sat Sep 2 20:56:34 PDT 2006

I am moving from Phx Az to Denver CO, do you know if Skunks are Legal there ?
I Have been enjoying the emails!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: SkunkLady2 at<mailto:SkunkLady2 at>
  To: skunks at<mailto:skunks at>
  Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 6:49 PM
  Subject: SK: SAP Show registration

  By the way.......Oct 7.....all skunk registrations will need to take place by
  11 AM due to the computer program so all can get up bright and early and get
  your skunks organized and numbers picked up.....We will close the computer
  registrations at 11 will begin promptly at noon.......we're going to
  work on a low stress level for all skunks. Providing the hotel allows us, we
  will get them to open the hall at 8 am for everyone to set up their
  Any other vendors? please contact me this week.......
  Please crosspost this announcement to all lists
  Lynnda Butler
  Butler_L at<mailto:Butler_L at><>
  Please visit and join<>

  Jane was The Skunklady. No one else.

  Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at<mailto:Skunks at>
  To unsubscribe:<>