SK: SAP Show registration

LISA LEVY LLEVY05 at MSN.COM
Sat Sep 2 20:56:34 PDT 2006

Hello,
I am moving from Phx Az to Denver CO, do you know if Skunks are Legal there ?
Thanks,
I Have been enjoying the emails!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: SkunkLady2 at aol.com<mailto:SkunkLady2 at aol.com>
  To: skunks at rdwarf.com<mailto:skunks at rdwarf.com>
  Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 6:49 PM
  Subject: SK: SAP Show registration

  By the way.......Oct 7.....all skunk registrations will need to take place by
  11 AM due to the computer program so all can get up bright and early and get
  your skunks organized and numbers picked up.....We will close the computer
  registrations at 11 AM....show will begin promptly at noon.......we're going to
  work on a low stress level for all skunks. Providing the hotel allows us, we
  will get them to open the hall at 8 am for everyone to set up their
  areas......
  Any other vendors? please contact me this week.......
  Please crosspost this announcement to all lists
  Lynnda Butler
  Butler_L at firn.edu<mailto:Butler_L at firn.edu>
  www.skunksaspets.com<http://www.skunksaspets.com/>
  Please visit and join www.fortlauderdalefiremuseum.com<http://www.fortlauderdalefiremuseum.com/>