SK: SAP Show registration

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Sat Sep 2 18:49:55 PDT 2006

By the way.......Oct 7.....all skunk registrations will need to take place by
11 AM due to the computer program so all can get up bright and early and get
your skunks organized and numbers picked up.....We will close the computer
registrations at 11 AM....show will begin promptly at noon.......we're going to
work on a low stress level for all skunks.   Providing the hotel allows us, we
will get them to open the hall at 8 am for everyone to set up their
areas......
Any other vendors?  please contact me this week.......
Please crosspost this announcement to all lists
Lynnda Butler
Butler_L at firn.edu
www.skunksaspets.com
Please visit and join www.fortlauderdalefiremuseum.com