SK: (no subject)

Cathy & Mike skunks at seidata.com
Mon Nov 13 08:00:02 PST 2006

That is an adorable license plate.  Thanks for sharing.
Daisy is doing good and is in great health.
She is such a tiny thing.  Her and my little dwarf, Micro are still about the same size and do to their small statutes, they have the same attitudes!  : )
I think Daisy is more vocal though.  Neither one  of them likes the other skunks.  Micro chases and bites the other skunks.   Daisy just looks at them and screams!!

Cathy Dalgleish
4253 W 1100 N  Dupont, IN  47231
Phone: 812-873-6357
Education & rescue for skunks