SK: Vets in KY

Royer, Cheryl M royerc at
Mon May 22 10:38:11 PDT 2006

Hi, Does anyone have a list of vets in KY.  Doesn't matter where just
anywhere in the state.  thanks for your help
cheryl r
     Goodness without knowledge is weak; knowledge without goodness is
dangerous.  We have to build a better man before we can build a better
society.  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good
people do nothing.  Our purpose is not to make a living but a life--a
worthy, well-rounded, useful life.  Morality is not a subject; it is a
life put to the test in dozens of moments.
-Paul Tillich