SK: Re: Cutting corners

skunks at insightbb.com skunks at insightbb.com
Wed May 17 15:42:26 PDT 2006

In fairness to my skunks, I need to clarify that they are both litter trained.  They use both corner ferret boxes and rectangular cat boxes, so long as they aren't angry with us or aren't having an "emergency."  When we moved into the house, we put one box in each bathroom, and they both knew where to go.  But at some point, they decided that there was a particular corner in our bedroom that was just as good, and that's what I'd like to break them of.
-Wade