SK: RE: Skunk items alert

Royer, Cheryl M royerc at
Wed May 17 05:32:15 PDT 2006

Okay, set me straight?  The skunk in Over The Hedge is called Stella????
Where did I get the name Reeko.  I swear I thought that skunk was called
Anyway Reeko is a cute skunk name, right????

Thanks for the info on skunky items.

-----Original Message-----
From: skunks-bounces at [mailto:skunks-bounces at] On
Behalf Of SkunkLady2 at
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 3:11 PM
To: skunks at; b4skunks at HIWAAY.NET; SkunksAreUs at
Subject: SK: Skunk items alert

WalMart has Stella Sleeping Bags for kids......$20.
They also have a Father's Day card featuring a skunk family.

Kohl's has a 4-pack of girl's/ladies socks -- 1 is Bambi, 1 is Thumper,
1 is Flower and 1 is all characters.

Kohl's also has a display with a book about Over The Hedge and Stella is
in the book......they have stuffed coons and turtles from the movie and
should have Stella soon?????   The movie premieres in 2  days, so I will
checking daily.  Each of Kohl's  OTH items are $5.00 and ALL proceeds
goes to their Kohl's Cares for Kids charity.  : D

Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe: