SK: Skunk item alert

Royer, Cheryl M royerc at
Tue May 16 05:52:59 PDT 2006

If you have a Menards near you I saw in their ad that they have a resin
Flower (skunk) for $19.99.  I have not gone to look at it yet but it
looks cute in the photo.  Perfect for the garden.
cheryl r
     Goodness without knowledge is weak; knowledge without goodness is
dangerous.  We have to build a better man before we can build a better
society.  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good
people do nothing.  Our purpose is not to make a living but a life--a
worthy, well-rounded, useful life.  Morality is not a subject; it is a
life put to the test in dozens of moments.
-Paul Tillich