SK: adoption

captaindoug at bellsouth.net captaindoug at bellsouth.net
Sat May 6 17:08:48 PDT 2006

          My wife and I raised  a skunk from a hairless blind infant and kept it as a pet for 5 years. we'd like to get another if we can get one young enough to have it imprint on us . she was one of the smartest and most fun pets we've had. we took her everywhere and was house broke where ever we went.  If you can point me toward someone who may have an infant some where in the southeast that needs adopting, it sure would make us happy.
                                                        thanks, Doug