SK: Skunks available in Indiana

mjljdl lilly hlrinc at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 15:31:07 PDT 2006

There are few breeders in WV - And you can't get skunks out of state...
  I just got a little female for $200 and the breeder told me he was told by another breeder to sell them for $350  and next year may up it to $500... I got the female (the only female in the litter) cheap because he was emailing me with a lot of questions (it was his first litter).
  Marcy

SkunkLady2 at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 6/27/2006 3:58:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hlrinc at yahoo.com writes:

> That is what they go for around here also.

Dear Lord...the last price I heard down here in the South was $125!!!

Skunks maillist - Skunks at rdwarf.com