SK: Skunks available in Indiana

Royer, Cheryl M royerc at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 27 05:55:08 PDT 2006

Yes, I have talked to a lady that bought one skunk recently from there.
I have not checked but usually the Greenwood store gets in 4 or 5 and
Pet Supplies and more in Whiteland are getting in 5 more as they already
sold the first 5 skunks.  Indiana now requires you get the licence
before you get the skunk.  Some of the pet stores are furnishing the
license with the skunk.
Cheryl royer