SK: Skunks available in Indiana

Megan Tucker megweg79 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 05:17:18 PDT 2006

I was just at Uncle Bill's pet store in Indianapolis (on Washington St), and there are two skunks for sale.  I know they'd be better off in homes than the petstore, so I thought I'd let everyone know.  They are priced at $350 for black/white and chocolate/white for $450 (or something like that).

  Megan

SkunkLady2 at aol.com wrote:

cross post to your "hurricane friends"

Hurricane Preparedness Kit

Water - at least 1 gallon daily per person for 3 to 7 days

Food - at least enough for 3 to 7 days
­ non-perishable packaged or canned food / juices
­ foods for infants or the elderly
­ snack foods
­ non-electric can opener
­ cooking tools / fuel
­ paper plates / plastic utensils

Blankets / Pillows, etc.

Clothing - seasonal / rain gear/ sturdy shoes

First Aid Kit / Medicines / Prescription Drugs

Special Items - for babies and the elderly

Toiletries / Hygiene items / Moisture wipes

Flashlight / Batteries

Radio - Battery operated and NOAA weather radio

Cash - Banks and ATMs may not be open or available for extended periods.

Keys

Toys, Books and Games

Important documents - in a waterproof container ­ insurance, medical records,
bank account numbers, Social Security card, etc.

Tools - keep a set with you during the storm

Vehicle fuel tanks filled

Pet care items
­ proper identification / immunization records / medications
­ ample supply of food and water
­ a carrier or cage
­ muzzle and leash
http://www.wftv.com/weather/3647447/detail.html