SK: Skunk Breeders in Florida

adrianne bauer celestial_bliss2003 at
Mon Jul 24 15:09:38 PDT 2006

in response to your Question, it is a bit late in the season , but in Orlando Tim (police officer)usually gets a box of Babies for people who want them. He takes orders before and then orders that number. I'm sure someone would have his number on the site..
  I got my first Baby from him, then he found me my rescue Stanley for me (My jewel) Your best bet would probably to get a Rescue.. Stanley was a challange at first comming from a different home but he grew into a wonderful cuddle bunny with lots of love.
SkunkLady2 at wrote:
  I personally know of no Florida breeders and can't imagine getting
a long-term companion sight unseen through the Internet.

I suggest Ruby Farms in Iowa as THE best breeder of healthy, beautiful,
personable baby skunks.......IF they aren't already sold out.
It's awfully late in the season.

Skunks maillist - Skunks at
To unsubscribe: