SK: (no subject)

Royer, Cheryl M royerc at purdue.edu
Tue Jul 18 07:10:03 PDT 2006

A little off the subject but speaking of furs my mother had a red fox fur that had the head and tail and even his legs on it and you put it around your shoulders.  I used to pet the fox and felt sorry for him.  Years later my mom had a mink stole that she was proud of, she loved that "Thing".  When she passed away it was given to me and I promptly gave it to my sister-in-law.   The only furs I want are still attached to the animal and its alive and well.
Cheryl r