SK: (no subject)

Royer, Cheryl M royerc at
Tue Jul 18 07:05:51 PDT 2006

The Rubys are a great family.  Randy is a great guy with sense of humor.
Mae is a very special lady.  I never had the privilege of meeting
Lawrence, it was before my time with skunks but from meeting the rest of
the family he had to be a great guy.
Cheryl R.

-----Original Message-----
From: skunks-bounces at [mailto:skunks-bounces at] On
Behalf Of SkunkLady2 at
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 8:04 PM
To: skunks at
Subject: Re: SK: (no subject)

In a message dated 7/14/2006 7:08:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
skunksrule at writes:

> since the father passed away.
Lawrence Ruby was a fine man!!  Slow walking, haystalk in his mouth,
demin coveralls........Smart as a whip, sharp as a tack and fooled by NO
ONE about ANYTHING......I felt honored to have dealt with him.  His son
is coming right in his Dad's footsteps!!!  I'd like to adopt Mae for my

Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe: