SK: post

Megan Tucker megweg79 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 17:10:18 PDT 2006

Well....unfortunately I have looked all over and seemed to lost my  license and application information, so I don' t have the name of the  breeder in Ohio.  (I don't have my skunk anymore) I'm really  sorry.  I"ll  keep looking.  The place was called "A Zoo For You" and they used  to  have a website - http://www.azooforyou.com/index.html
    Unfortunately the site doesn't exist anymore so I'm not sure if they are even still in business.

    Good luck.  I know Ruby Farms is talked about a lot and seems to be an excellent choice if possible.

    Megan

RCotten24 at aol.com wrote:  Please can you get me the name of the skunk breeder in Ohio.
   Thank You

Renee