SK: (no subject)

Jennifer Lowell jlo2182002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 17:02:13 PDT 2006

Too funny!  My little black sable is under the bed hiding from me right now as we speak!!

SkunkLady2 at aol.com wrote:  In a message dated 7/14/2006 6:46:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jlo2182002 at yahoo.com writes:

> does that mean they will sell for fur too????

That means that they did originally......when furs could say Alaskan Sable
and Black Marten......and be skunk!!! When the laws changed in 1968, requiring
truth in labeling.......for some odd reason, women didn't want to wear a fur
coat that said SKUNK.......OH WELL.......more pets for us since then!!!!! : D

Skunks maillist - Skunks at rdwarf.com