SK: (no subject)

Jennifer Lowell jlo2182002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 15:45:44 PDT 2006

I wish they called themselves "Ruby's Pets" or anything other than "Fur Farm" - does that mean they will sell for fur too????

Skunks Rule! <skunksrule at comcast.net> wrote:

You can get a kit from Ruby's Farm in Iowa for $100 and shipping about $160.
http://www.rubyfurfarm.com/29470.html
You can also call the state Fish and Game (in Ohio), they would have a
listing of breeders.
Linda