SK: Skunk Breeders in Florida

daniel9285568 at daniel9285568 at
Thu Jul 13 19:34:51 PDT 2006

        I am interested in getting a pet skunk. I've researched it, and I'm willing and ready to do so. However, the problem is, is I live in north Florida. I'll have a licsense taken care of soon, but I was wondering if there are any skunk breeders in Florida. I've searched on the net, but I can't seem to find anything suitable. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Check out today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.