SK: post

catherine pasky cattrevisan at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 05:09:39 PDT 2006

megan
  could you get me the name and number please.... i would appreciate it so much
  thanx
  catherine

Megan Tucker <megweg79 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  There is a breeder in Ohio too, that I know of, but I don't know if they are still breeding.

I can get you the name if you'd like.

Megan

SkunkLady2 at aol.com wrote: In a message dated 7/7/2006 7:41:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Hespoilzme2 at aol.com writes:

> starting to think they are non-existant

They probably are! It's quite late in the season anyway. Good luck
for next year! Personally, I recommend Ruby Farms in Iowa.

Skunks maillist - Skunks at rdwarf.com

Skunks maillist - Skunks at rdwarf.com