SK: RE: Attention Collectors.....skunks sighted

Royer, Cheryl M royerc at
Thu Jan 26 04:53:04 PST 2006

Awww, just found the message Regina was referring to.

Also at our Walmart in the Girls clothing department there is a really
cute little girl's purse that has Bambi, Thumper and FLOWER.  Its real
Cheryl r

-----Original Message-----
From: skunks-bounces at [mailto:skunks-bounces at] On
Behalf Of SkunkLady2 at
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:57 PM
To: SkunksAreUs at; skunks at
Subject: SK: Attention Collectors.....skunks sighted

At WalMart (maybe others, too)  Play-a-Song Book   Bedtime Songs.....
cover has a bunny, a bear and a skunk.  There is a skunk icon for one
of the bedtime songs and there is a illustration inside of a mother
tucking a baby skunk into a cradle and the lyrics to Brahms Lullaby.

Also in the Valentine cards there is "A Poem for My Husband on
Valentine's Day" card illustrated with skunks.

Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe: