SK: RE: picky eaters

Keli Schoeffel b_energetic at
Tue Jan 24 19:53:47 PST 2006

Hi Janell,
      I'm not sure if this email was addressed to me since it was a general email I received as part of the pet skunk email list.  I do have a male black and white skunk that I am trying to find a good home for.  He is about 8 months old.  I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.  I am willing to drive to meet you if you live in Pa.  As far as shipping I would have to look into that- I've never shipped a live animal before.  Where are you located?

Janell <jsan9368 at> wrote:
  Hi Was reasing the postings and ran across your and was wondering if you still have the skunk? I have been looking for one every where and cannot find one. Have been wanting another one. Had one when I was a lot younger but now that I am retired I need some company. Where are you located? And how do you ship them. We have a Vet in the family so I would have no problem with that. Waiting for your reply.

Janell Sanders
Skunks maillist - Skunks at
To unsubscribe: