SK: Help

Emily Loy sexylildevil04 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 05:07:08 PST 2006

Hi, I was also looking for a skunk in Michigan, i found a breeder that sells
their skunks for 600.

     Dear Customer,
We are ready to sell out some lovely cheetah to customers that have a vast
knowledge of them.For $600 one is yours.Your demand would be delievered to u
within 48-Hours.Picture would be sent to you on Request. All babies are sold
with heath papers & USDA papers. When you buy a skunk from us, we invite you
to come and see the skunk's mom and dad in person depending on how time will
permit you. We give you complete background information about the mom, dad &
any siblings.Skunk sold to approved homes only or to persons who will give a
good home to them.Pictures will be sent through E.mailon request. N.B, NO
CASHEIR CHEQUES,WESTERN UNION IS THE ONLY MEANS OF PAYMENT AND BE READY TO
ANSWER QUESTIONS WHY YOU WANT TO BUY A SKUNK . For further enquiries call
2348026668713 email us at trishstores011 at yahoo.co.uk,Thank you.

   This was the e-mail i recieved with thier info. hope it helps you out a
little.

>From: Shanna Roney <shannamroney at yahoo.com>
>To: skunks at rdwarf.com
>Subject: SK: Help
>Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:44:07 -0800 (PST)
>
>I know that this question has probably been asked a thousand times. I am
>looking to adopt a skunk and reside in MI. I understand that I am only
>allowed to purchase/adopt skunks that were bred in MI. How do I go about
>finding a breeder. I have looked everywhere with no success.
>
>   Thank you
>   Shanna
>   shannamroney at yahoo.com

Hi, I was also looking for a skunk in Michigan, i found a breeder that sells
their skunks for 600. call 2348026668713 email at
trishstores011 at yahoo.co.uk.  This is the contact info they gave me.