SK: Fw: ONLINE SKUNK SHOW AND AUCTION

Skunks Rule! skunksrule at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 12:50:45 PST 2006

We are having a fund raiser for Skunk Haven Inc. This is a on line
Skunk
Show , Auction and Games. Come join the fun!

SKUNK SHOW RULES

Cost: $3.00 for first skunk in family $1.00 for rest of skunks in same
family to Enter. Fee enters skunk into all four categories. (Jr can
not
enter Adult and vice versa)
Payable by Pay Pal deb at skunkhaven.net or send a check, cash or MO
made
out to Skunk Haven . Sent to Skunk Show, 32072 Center Ridge Road,
North
Ridgeville, Ohio 44039.

 RULES FOR PICTURES

 What : SkunkHaven Skunk Show on Line .

 When: March 11.

   RULES

   1. I need to know what category you are submitting the photo for.
   2. I need your name and address (will be kept confidential by me)
   3 skunks name and age.
   4.ONE PICTURE PER E-MAIL
   5.ONE SKUNK PER PICTURE
   6. DO NOT SEND TO THE LIST. SEND TO ME IN PRIVATE.
Small JEPG files   please. Send to daisyphew at comcast.net
   7. Pictures must be clear.
   8. DO NOT send me many pictures to pick from, YOU Choose your self.
   9 One picture per skunk per category. Yes one skunk can enter all
four.
   10. Judges are looking at the skunk on Best Adult and Best jr. Do
not
 send a cute picture for this class.
   11. I will put the pictures in the folder.
   12. All pictures must be submitted by March 6th 2006.MIDNIGHT est.
   .
   CATEGORY>

   1. Best  Adult and Best Jr.> >   (good picture of your skunk not a
fun
one, Should be full body, side  ,front   what ever! The judges will be
looking at the skunk.)
   Adult class (Skunks Over the age of One year)
   JR Class (skunks under one year of age)

   2. Best Costume . Dress your skunk up>All ages

   3. BEST BUTT !!! get those butt shots to me!!! All Ages.

   4. Cutest Picture of a Skunk. (anything goes for a cutesy picture)
All
 Ages.

   There will be ribbons sent to the winners in each category! Plus
First
 place winners will appear on the home page of Skunk Info for a week.

Come one people join the fun!!! send me pictures..

Donated items for the auction would be greatly appreciated!!

What:
SkunkHaven Skunk Show Online Auction

When:
Bidding starts at midnight EST March 4, 2006  Bidding ends March 11,
2006
at 3 p.m. EST.

Where:
Pictures of auction items will be in the "Photo" section in a file
marked
"Auction".  Starting bids will be in the description of the item.

All proceeds will go to SkunkHaven, Inc.--FOR THE SKUNKS!

We would appreciate any donated items.  They need not be skunk
related.  We
request that the donor of the item pay the shipping to the winner of
the
auction.
Please send photos of the item and what the starting bid should be to:
lllusby at comcast.net

All winning bids will be payable by check (payable to SkunkHaven),
money
order (payable to SkunkHaven), or cash to:

Skunk Haven Auction
32072 Center Ridge Road
North Ridgeville, OH  44039

Or by PayPal to deb at skunkhaven.net

Please remember there are many skunks  without the benefit of a loving
family, a good home, or even basic veterinary care.  Hundreds of
skunks
have benefited through the efforts of SkunkHaven and it's members,
whether
those skunks pass through our doors to new loving homes, or simply by
educating their current owners, new owners, or prospective owners.
We cannot do it without the support of our many good members.  Please
be
kind to those in need.
Thank you.
SkunkHaven and the Skunks!

 Deborah Cipriani
 SkunkHaven Skunk Rescue, Shelter, and Education, Inc.
 E-mail : daisyphew at comcast.net Phone: 440-327-4349
 Public Seminars with skunks available (USDA & State permits)