SK: skunk stuff alert

Royer, Cheryl M royerc at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 23 07:51:51 PST 2006

I saw a short clip for the new Stuart Little #3 an all animated movie
last night and it features a crafty skunk named REEKO as one of the
characters, voice is done by Wayne Brady.
Reeko  what a great skunk name!!!!

cheryl

     Goodness without knowledge is weak; knowledge without goodness is
dangerous.  We have to build a better man before we can build a better
society.  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good
people do nothing.  Our purpose is not to make a living but a life--a
worthy, well-rounded, useful life.  Morality is not a subject; it is a
life put to the test in dozens of moments.
-Paul Tillich