SK: Skunk breeder in Oregon

Vasquez. Melody VasquezM at saccounty.net
Mon Dec 18 11:31:54 PST 2006

I am looking to get in contact with a skunk breeder in Oregon.  Can anyone help me?

Melody Vasquez
COUNTY OF SACRAMENTO EMAIL DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by other
than the County of Sacramento or the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately
and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any
attachments thereto.