SK: I'm new

Megan Tucker megweg79 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 16:32:31 PST 2006

Here are some websites I have found particularly helpful.
 The
main breeder I know of is Ruby Farms in New Sharon, Iowa (614-672-2067)
- www.rubyfurfarm.com

Kits of course aren't available until early summer (June-ish).  You need to also see the requirements in your particular state to be sure it is legal or whether/not a permit is required.

  I hope you the best of luck.  They are wonderful pets!    I

  http://www.skunksaspets.com/
  http://www.skunk-info.org/
  http://www.aspenskunk.org
  http://www.skunkhaven.net/index.htm