SK: pet skunks in new jersey!

Skunks Rule! skunksrule at comcast.net
Tue Aug 29 15:11:46 PDT 2006

Actually, no.  And why we all pay for the breeder permit.  It's one fee for
the whole year for all the exotic animals (not just skunks) in the
household.
If  you have more than 2 skunks, or many different species of exotics, you
would pay more in permits per animal than the "breeder" permit is for the
year.
It's more cost effective to pay for the breeder permit than to pay for each
animal to have it's own permit.
Linda