SK: pet skunks in new jersey!

Royer, Cheryl M royerc at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 29 06:49:15 PDT 2006

States silly?  How is this for silly.  I have a breeders permit, that is
what you would normally get in Indiana if you have two or more skunks.
(1 skunk is a Wild Animal Permit)
All of us with multiple skunks have the breeders permit and all of our
skunks are neutered or spayed but we still have to get a breeders
permit?  Now that is silly!
cr