SK: pet skunks in new jersey!

heather fox 1athena3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 19:40:33 PDT 2006

well thats silly. since there are so few sates that allow skunks as pets why
do they even care if they look good in that end or not? pa seems to have a
few breeders, and i there is a mid western state or a state out in the west
that seems to have quite a few as well. surprisingly enough i had found
about 4 vets that are skunk knowledgeable, so i was thinking of contacting
them to see if they knew anything. but being new to the state i wasnt sure
where they were located in relevance to me! so i still have a bit more
research.
i had actually wrote to sherry demarchi who is a new jersey rep for
skunkhaven.net and she knew of one breeder in the state, they actually
happened to have a late litter and she said they might still have some
left..so i will give her a call tomorrow if i have time and see what i can
find out!!