SK: pet skunks in new jersey!

Royer, Cheryl M royerc at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 24 10:13:07 PDT 2006

I only knew of one breeder in NJ.

The state wants to look like a good guy so they tell you you can own a
pet skunk but you have to buy it from a breeder within the state and
they know that there is either no breeder in the state or maybe just one
so they know there will be very few pet skunks sold in that state if any
at all.  This looks better for them than saying that you can't own a
skunk in that state.  What a crock, typical government bs.   Michigan is
same way and I think Alabama and there are probably more.