SK: pet skunks in new jersey!

heather fox 1athena3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 09:56:24 PDT 2006

Thank you..but I think someone would have to be a lisenced breeder somewhere
in the state..Othwerwise finding a skunk as a pet would be impossible for
the state of new jersey since in Jersey you can only get a skunk from a
lisenced breeder. I am aware skunk season is over..but most places have a
year long waiting list anyway since skunk breedrs are few and far. Thank you
for your help though.