SK: pet skunks in new jersey!

Skunks Rule! skunksrule at
Wed Aug 23 11:00:26 PDT 2006

Oh, and they still had kits a few weeks ago, not sure if they still have any
left now.

----- Original Message -----
From: "heather fox" <1athena3 at>
To: <skunks at>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:45 AM
Subject: SK: pet skunks in new jersey!

Hi, I live in New Jersey and have been wanting to get a pet skunk for four
years or so. I used to live in New York and skunks are not legal pets there.
Now that I am in a Skunk approved state I am having a very hard time finding
any pet skunk breeders or rescues in New Jersey. If anyone can help  with
any information it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank You!
Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe: