SK: Enlarged Heart

Royer, Cheryl M royerc at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 8 07:46:06 PDT 2006

Wade, your right your vet is good with skunks.  In fact she and another
vet have published an Exotic Guide Book section on Skunks. Its for vets
and she has a lot of info there along with some pictures.  Its under
Unusual Pet Care
http://www.exoticdvm.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=books.collection&productGr
oup_id=8&parentGroup_id=71&
cheryl