SK: Skunk Hearts

Robin von Kleist whimpie99 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 16:00:42 PDT 2006

No, I heard it isn't safe for animals.
  Robin

jazzyskunk at juno.com wrote:
  Our Jazz had a bad valve in her heart. I do not know the exact medical
term, but it was on the side of the heart that supplies the oxygen. This
was found by doing the ultra sound. There is medicine that can be given,
but it didn't work well for her. If you have caught it in it's early
stages, I would recommend researching the homeopathic. Just out of
curiosity, have you used any of the Swifter products or other floor
cleaners like it?

Skunks maillist - Skunks at rdwarf.com