SK: Enlarged Heart

Harshman skunks at
Thu Aug 3 18:26:45 PDT 2006

We took Tumbleweed to the vet and found out her eye is the least of our
problems.  It turns out she has an enlarged liver, which is probably caused
by her enlarged heart.  The vet wants to do an ultrasound to find out for
sure why her heart is enlarged.  Apparently, her heart is taking up most of
her ribcage and crowding out her other organs, which is the cause behind her
lethargy, lack of appetite, and coughing at night.

Tumbleweed is coming home until she can get an appointment for the
She's only 7.