No subject

Wed Aug 16 12:06:15 PDT 2006

croyer

-----Original Message-----
From: PUSkunk at aol.com [mailto:PUSkunk at aol.com]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 10:33 AM
To: skunks at rdwarf.com
Subject: Re: SK: Waitangi Day

turtlebare at hotmail.com writes:

> Can anyone give a definite reason for
>  choosing one show over the other? This is all new to me. Thank you.
Well, the ADSA Spring show is in Orlando, if you want to combine a vacation
with the show. I'm not sure about hotel costs, but food and such might be a
little higher in Orlando. There will be more skunks probably in Orlando,
that's the best attended show due to their allowing black and whites and
Florida's easier laws on pet skunk ownership. However, this is the first year
of the SAP show being in Ohio, so I'm not sure how many they will get. The
ADSA Fall show is always in the same place on the same weekend in a small
town in GA, it's very laid back and quite cheap to attend.

Pher
VP, ADSA/SC
Paranoid Agnostic: If there are any Higher Powers, they're out to get us.
Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at rdwarf.com