SK: RE: picky eaters

Royer, Cheryl M royerc at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 14 05:11:08 PDT 2005

I nuke the Sweet potato long enough for it to turn dark orange.  Then I
cut it up in pieces and store in baggie.  I take a couple pieces and
spray them with I Can't Believe its Not Butter (this is for picky eaters
only.   I have also tried drizzling a tiny bit of Italian dressing on
them.  I will sometimes mis a little honey in the food to get them
eating it.  Some people don't like feeding honey as they have seen
skunks that reacted to honey, but I feed the unprocessed honey and have
never had a problem with it.

Cheryl r