SK: need advice on carpet digging skunks

Stacy Sims ivorytofu at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:59:24 PDT 2005

Hi, Keli
I just have one lil furry and sometimes he digs but we don't have carpet
anywhere in the house, but he will dig at the baseboards sometimes.  I found
this little skunk toy at petsmart with a squeaky in side, it is not suffed
at all just he squeaky and it comes with an extra one.  He loves playing
with this toy, trying to get to the squeaky so far he hasn't gotten to it
yet but it keeps him very busy.
I bet having 2 of them together is a hoot and a very big handful all at the
same time. I just love playing with Murray, so funny, I can just imagine
what it is like to have 2.

Stacy