SK: need advice on carpet digging skunks

Keli Schoeffel b_energetic at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 12:29:49 PDT 2005

Hi,
   My name is Keli and I have two small male skunks that are naughty.  They LOVE to dig up the carpet.  I bought them a cardboard cat scratcher and they loved it for the first 30 minutes then lost interest and went back to digging up the carpet.  Does anyone have any suggestions before I don't have any carpeting left! Please help.  B_energetic at yahoo.com