SK: Re: Skunks Digest, Vol 11, Issue 5

Jennifer Lowell jlo2182002 at
Fri Sep 9 21:56:17 PDT 2005

I have a skunkie that is a 5 y/o boy.  He has not seen another skunk since I got him from the pet shop.  I would really like to find someone in my area (Broward County, FL)  that would also like to make playdates for their skunk(s).  Please let me know!

Caroltrurem at wrote:
Hi Stacy. Welcome. I joined this group as soon as I got my little Chloe.
Well, she isn't so little any more she is now 3 years old. The vet said she is a
very healthy girl. I know it is because I joined this group and went in to
some of the sites to find out how to feed her and what to do to make her happy.
I still go in to make sure I haven't forgotten anything. I was getting
invitations to join chat rooms but haven't gotten any of those for a while. I
don't know if they just aren't doing that any more or if I have done something on
my end to block them. I learned a lot from the chat rooms too. I was able to
ask questions and get answers right away. I know this site will help you a
lot. I would like to get a male one of these days.
Skunks maillist - Skunks at
To unsubscribe: