SK: Re: Skunks Digest, Vol 11, Issue 5

Jennifer Lowell jlo2182002 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 21:56:17 PDT 2005

Hi!
I have a skunkie that is a 5 y/o boy.  He has not seen another skunk since I got him from the pet shop.  I would really like to find someone in my area (Broward County, FL)  that would also like to make playdates for their skunk(s).  Please let me know!
Jennifer

Caroltrurem at aol.com wrote:
Hi Stacy. Welcome. I joined this group as soon as I got my little Chloe.
Well, she isn't so little any more she is now 3 years old. The vet said she is a
very healthy girl. I know it is because I joined this group and went in to
some of the sites to find out how to feed her and what to do to make her happy.
I still go in to make sure I haven't forgotten anything. I was getting
invitations to join chat rooms but haven't gotten any of those for a while. I
don't know if they just aren't doing that any more or if I have done something on
my end to block them. I learned a lot from the chat rooms too. I was able to
ask questions and get answers right away. I know this site will help you a
lot. I would like to get a male one of these days.
Carol~
Skunks maillist - Skunks at rdwarf.com