SK: Re: Skunks Digest, Vol 11, Issue 5

Caroltrurem at Caroltrurem at
Fri Sep 9 21:21:38 PDT 2005

Hi Stacy. Welcome. I joined this group as soon as I got my little Chloe.
Well, she isn't so little any more she is now 3 years old. The vet said she is a
very healthy girl. I know it is because I joined this group and went in to
some  of the sites to find out how to feed her and what to do to make her happy.
I  still go in to make sure I haven't forgotten anything. I was getting
invitations  to join chat rooms but haven't gotten any of those for a while. I
don't know if  they just aren't doing that any more or if I have done something on
my end to  block them. I learned a lot from the chat rooms too. I was able to
ask questions  and get answers right away. I know this site will help you a
lot. I would like  to get a male one of these days.