SK: Snowball has been found

SkunkLady2 at SkunkLady2 at
Tue Sep 6 17:23:14 PDT 2005

To see the entire article :
Posted September 05, 2005 11:27 AM "We have
confirmation from the State Veterinarian's office in
Louisiana that Snowball, the little white terrier mix
who was shown on many news broadcasts as he was not
allowed to board the evacuee bus with his owner, is
safe. He was immediately rescued and is in the hands
of caring professionals. That's all the information we
know, but we thought that the many people who were
concerned about him would be happy to know that he is

Let's keep our thoughts and prayers on the thousands of others,
still there and needing help, in this massive rescue situation...
for both people and animals alike!